Utilizziamo i cookie per rendere migliore la tua esperienza di navigazione. Per rispettare la nuova direttiva sulla privacy, è necessario chiedere il tuo consenso per impostare i cookie. Per saperne di più.
Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Shorts 5"
Patagonia's most technical running shorts, the Men's Strider Pro Running Shorts - 5" are fast-drying and built for long missions where movement and breathability are of the utmost importance. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight and Fast-Drying - Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External Drawcord - External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Pockets for Storage - Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing; one secure zip pocket on centre back; the pocket fabric is durable and quick-drying
- Built-In Liner - Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe brief liner with HeiQ® Pure odour control wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- Light and Minimal Elastic Waistband - Light and minimal elastic waistband features moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Visibility in Low-Light - Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product - Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Country of Origin - Made in Vietnam.
- Weight - 105 g (3.7 oz)
- Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Pure odour control
- Body and liner fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn